Faculties and Colleges
Cork Institute of Technology is comprised of two constituent Faculties and three constituent Colleges. The constituent Faculties are Engineering and Science; and Business and Humanities. The constituent Colleges are the CIT Crawford College of Art and Design, the CIT Cork School of Music and the National Maritime College of Ireland.
Faculties are made up of Schools which are in turn comprised of two or more academic Departments.
- Business and HumanitiesThe Faculty of Business and Humanities delivers courses and research in a number of areas including business studies..
- Engineering & ScienceThe Faculty of Engineering & Science delivers courses and research in a number of areas: Engineering & Science..
- CIT Cork School of MusicCork School of Music, which is a constituent college of CIT, offers a complete education in music including first, second, undergraduate..
- CCADThe CIT Crawford College of Art & Design has provided education in the arts for over 200 years. Located in the city of Cork, Ireland..
- National Maritime College of IrelandThe National Maritime College of Ireland (NMCI) is a constituent college of CIT. This state-of-the-art College is located in..