School of Humanities
The School of Humanities delivers courses and research in a number of areas including social studies, recreation and leisure management, early childhood studies, Montessori, and tourism and hospitality.
The School of Humanities is a constituent school of the Faculty of Business and Humanities.
The School of Humanities consists of the following Departments:
- Department of Applied Social Studies
- Department of Sport, Leisure, and Childhood Studies
- Department of Tourism and Hospitality
- DEIS: Department of Education Development
The Head of the School of Humanities is Dr Margaret Linehan. The contact details for the School of Humanities are as follows:
Head of School
Dr Margaret Linehan
- T: +353-(0)21-433 5510
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org