Book-Keeping & Accounting (Introductory) Part-time
Field of Study
Type of Course:
Type of Qualification:
Type of Study:
Application Closing Date:
11th September 2017
Full-time course duration:
The first section of the course will be dedicated to instructing students on manual processing, while the later part will concentrate on computerised accounting using the Sage Accounting Software Package.
Organisation and Professional Development
Course fee: €500
Fees to be paid on acceptance of offer online.
This course will be offered twice during the 2017/18 academic year, subject to demand.
Course 1: September 2017
Course 2: February 2018
Tuesday, 6.30 – 9.30pm
Class size is limited to 20 students.
This course is intended to introduce participants to:
- Books of original entry.
- Value added Tax (VAT).
- Receivables (debtors) and Payables (creditors) ledgers.
- Treatment of PAYE, PRSI and other deductions.
- Online Application is open for course commencing 11th September 2017.
- Please note that applicants will be required to pay an acceptance fee of €500 (full course fee) if a place on a course is offered.
- This course will be offered twice during the 2017/18 academic year, subject to demand.
Course 1: September 2017 / Course 2: February 2018.
September 2017 Start Date:
6th February 2018 Start Date: