Book-Keeping & Accounting (Introductory) Part-time
Field of Study
Type of Course:
Type of Qualification:
Type of Study:
Application Closing Date:
Friday 9th September 2016
Full-time course duration:
Organisation and Professional Development
Course fee: €500
Fees to be paid on acceptance of offer online.
This course will be offered twice during the 2016/17 academic year, subject to demand.
Course 1: Tuesday 27th September 2016
Course 2: Tuesday 7th February 2017
Tuesday, 6.30 – 9.30pm
Class size is limited to 20 students.
This course is intended to introduce participants to:
- Books of original entry.
- Value added Tax (VAT).
- Receivables (debtors) and Payables (creditors) ledgers.
- Treatment of PAYE, PRSI and other deductions.
The first section of the course will be dedicated to instructing students on manual processing, while the later part will concentrate on computerises accounting using the Sage Accounting Software Package.
This course is a good ‘stepping stone’ to the Accounting Technicians Ireland (ATI) and Higher Certificate in Business Studies.
- Online Application is open for course commencing in September 2016.
- Please note that applicants will be required to pay an acceptance fee of €500 (full course fee) if a place on a course is offered.
- This course will be offered twice during the 2016/17 academic year, subject to demand.
Course 1: October 2016 / Course 2: February 2017.
|September 2016 Applicants (closing date 09/09/2016)|
|February 2017 Applicants (closing date 31/01/2017)|