Book-Keeping & Accounting (Introductory) Part-time
Field of Study
Type of Course:
Type of Qualification:
Type of Study:
Application Closing Date:
11th September 2017
The first section of the course will be dedicated to instructing students on manual processing, while the later part will concentrate on computerised accounting using the Sage Accounting Software Package.
Organisation and Professional Development
All part-time programmes at CIT will run subject to sufficient student numbers. Where a programme cannot proceed, applicants will be contacted and advised on alternative study options.
Students should note that Fees quoted relate to the academic year 2017-2018 only and are subject to change on an annual basis. Except where stated, course fees cover the cost of tuition only.
Course fees must be paid before attending lectures.
An Information/Registration session will take place on Tuesday 5th September from 6.00pm to 8.00pm at the CIT Bishopstown Campus. Institute staff will be in attendance to offer career guidance and assistance.
Course fee: €500
Fees to be paid on acceptance of offer online.
This course will be offered twice during the 2017/18 academic year, subject to demand.
Course 1: September 2017
Course 2: February 2018
Tuesday, 6.30 – 9.30pm
Class size is limited to 20 students.
This course is intended to introduce participants to:
- Books of original entry.
- Value added Tax (VAT).
- Receivables (debtors) and Payables (creditors) ledgers.
- Treatment of PAYE, PRSI and other deductions.
- Online Application is open for course commencing 11th September 2017.
- Please note that applicants will be required to pay an acceptance fee of €500 (full course fee) if a place on a course is offered.
- This course will be offered twice during the 2017/18 academic year, subject to demand.
Course 1: September 2017 / Course 2: February 2018.
September 2017 Start Date:
6th February 2018 Start Date: