Motor Dealer Organisation
Field of Study
Type of Course:
Type of Qualification:
Type of Study:
Application Closing Date:
one night per week for two semesters
Leaving Certificate or relevant Craft qualification.
The course addresses issues covering site selection and setup of a motor dealership. It also covers the legal, administrative, warranty, personnel and safety matters encountered in practice by service advisors and service managers.
Centre of Craft Studies
All part-time programmes at CIT will run subject to sufficient student numbers. Where a programme cannot proceed, applicants will be contacted and advised on alternative study options.
Students should note that Fees quoted relate to the academic year 2018-2019 only and are subject to change on an annual basis. Except where stated, course fees cover the cost of tuition only.
Course fees must be paid before attending lectures.
An Information/Registration session will take place on Wednesday 5th September 2018 from 6.00pm to 8.00pm at the CIT Bishopstown Campus. Institute staff will be in attendance to offer career guidance and assistance.
Course Fee: €570 (inc. exam fee)
The course will consist of two modules in motor dealer organisation.
- Motor Dealer Organisation, Course code: AUTO7001
- Franchise Dealer Operations, Course code: MECH 7020
Special Purpose Award 10 credits at Level 6 on the National Framework of Qualifications) awarded by Cork Institute of Technology.
- Online application will open shortly for this course.
- Please note that applicants will be required to pay an acceptance fee of €285 online if a place on a course is offered. This fee is deductible from the overall course fee.
- Please attach and upload any documents such as CV, other details relevant to the application.