Multimedia Production (single module certification)
Field of Study
Type of Course:
Type of Qualification:
Type of Study:
Application Closing Date:
20th April 2016
The aim of this module is to provide the learner with an introduction to media production technologies and practices. The module also aims to extend skills in communicating to a target audience using rich media applications. It provides learners with an understanding of the structural, conceptual, and practical design issues related to rich media solutions.
On successful completion of this module the learner will be able to:
- Describe the background to multimedia development and identify potential media-rich e-business applications.
- Explain the principles of designing and developing rich media content for interactive online environments.
- Develop rich media content for delivery within a range of multimedia applications or dynamic online publications.
- Design and implement a multimedia application from concept to storyboard to production utilising industry standard multimedia development tools.
Multimedia Production is an online course
- Course Fee for academic year 2016: €333
Online application is currently closed. Please email Tim Horgan at email@example.com