Computing (BSc) Part-time
Field of Study
Type of Course:
Type of Qualification:
Type of Study:
Application Closing Date:
7th September 2016
To be eligible to undertake the programme or a single module you must hold a Higher Certificate in Science in Computing or equivalent. The Department operates a policy of recognising prior learning (RPL) in compliance with the overall institute policy of RPL.
€330 per 5 credit module
This programme is designed as a follow on programme from the Higher Certificate in Computing.
At least four semesters, depending on the number of modules taken per semester.
Bachelor of Science in Computing
(Single module certification possible).
Among the areas you would be required to study are
- Analysis and Design
- Systems Administratiaon
- Web based System development
- Business Management
Modules to be offered on a cyclical basis over two academic years.
Graduates from the programme may apply for the BSc (Honours) in IT Management or the BSc (Honours) in Software Development.
- Applications are now open online for course commencing in September 2016.
- Please note that applicants will be required to pay an acceptance fee of €500 online if a place on a course is offered. This fee is deductible from the overall course fee.
- Please attach and upload any documents such as transcripts, CV, other details relevant to the application.
- Information Evening will be held at CIT's Bishopstown Campus from 6.00pm to 8.00pm on Wednesday 7th September 2016.