Professional Bar Operations
Field of Study
Type of Course:
Type of Qualification:
Type of Study:
Application Closing Date:
The aim of this course is to give participants an opportunity to increase their knowledge, skills and aptitude and to motivate them into becoming more competent bartenders.
Tourism & Hospitality
Module Code HOSP6012
Course Fee: €400
Location: CIT Bishopstown Campus
The course commences 12th September 2017 and is operated on one evening per week over the semester and consists of a 3 hour practical class each Tuesday evening from 6.30pm to 9.30pm.
- Management Roles, Skills and Functions
- Business Ethics and Corporate Responsibility
- Law and Technology as drivers of change
- Planning and Decision Making
- Organisation Structure and Design
- Motivation and Leadership – Theory and Practice
- Human Resources Management
- Marketing and Customer Care
- Production Planning, Styles and Control
Note: Modifications to the configuration of the course may take place in accordance with changing requirements.
Single Module Certification (5 ECTS credits at Level 6 on the National Framework of Qualifications)
- Online application will open on 1st June for course commencing 12th September 2017.
- Please note that applicants will be required to pay the course fee of €400 online if a place on a course is offered.