Quality Management - Part 2 (Diploma) Part-time
Field of Study
Type of Course:
Type of Qualification:
Type of Study:
Application Closing Date:
30th September 2018
This is the second part of a two part course therefore applicants are required to have the Diploma in Quality Management – Part 1.
As coursework on this programme involves a significant quantity of both oral and written reports, examinations, and presentations, applicants must be competent in spoken and written English.
The format of this course is typical of a management course involving participation, discussion and background reading. The project constitutes a very important part of the year’s work and marks are awarded accordingly.
Course fee: €800 (payable to CIT)
Exam fee: (Currently €150) payable to the external examining body EIQA
Duration: One evening per week for one academic year, Monday or Tuesday or Wednesday, 7pm - 10pm, (usually Wednesday).
The course is a follow-on to the Diploma in Quality Management – Part 1.
Topics covered include
- Introduction to Total Quality
- Quality Management Philosophies
- Managing for Quality
- Review of Quality Standards
- Quality Awards
- Human Resource Development
- Process Management
- Strategic Information Management
- Developments in Total Quality
Diploma in Quality Management – Part 2
Excellence Ireland Quality Association (EIQA)
- Online applications will close on 30th September 2018.
- Once an application is approved a €250 fee to accept the place on the course must be paid within 7 days. This fee is deductible from the overall course fee.
- Note: Please attach and upload any documents such as transcripts, CV, other details relevant to the application. Applications will not be assessed unless applicants supply details of qualifications and experience.
- Provided applicants are qualified for the course for which they are applying, then a system of first come first served will operate.