Event: MSc Digital Marketing Strategy Student Showcase
Tuesday, 23 May 2017
On the evening of Tuesday 23rd May 2017 CIT will host a showcase for it's Masters of Science in Digital Marketing Strategy students.
The evening will feature:
- A display of some of the projects students have been working on.
- A guest talk about the Digital Marketing of events such as the Guinness Cork Jazz Festival.
- A guest talk about the rebranding of Newsweaver as Poppulo and the reasons behind it.
John Kilcukllen, Head of Digital and Social at Verve will be joining us remotely to discuss how they create digital experiences at events such as the Guinness Cork Jazz Festival, and how to control content in real time to both promote and protect one of Ireland's most famous brands.
Mairead Maher, Head of Marketing at Poppulo (formerly Newsweaver) will then discuss their recent rebrand, including the reasons behind it and how it was conducted.
#MScDMCIT Class 2017 attending DMX Conference at AVIVA Stadium (March 2017)
Projects on display by the students include:
- The research, creation and test marketing of an Ecommerce site in just 7 weeks.
- The design and execution of a Digital Advertising strategy for a company with a budget of $250
- An Investigation into the most effective ads of 2017 and the reasons why consumers remember them.
The event takes place in the IT Building in CIT's Bishopstown campus and starts at 6:30pm.
All are welcome to attend.