CIT Enterprise Camp 2017
Published on: Thursday, 01 June 2017
Do you know any 14 – 16 year old interested in developing their entrepreneurial and creativity skills? Why not direct them to the annual CIT Enterprise Camp?
LOCATION: CIT BISHOPSTOWN CAMPUS
DATE: 14th -18th August 2017
TIME: 10:00AM TO 3:00PM DAILY
The camp aims to provide a creative, innovative and inspirational environment for students to build their creative confidence and to explore their potential by:
- Understanding and learning the basic essence of opportunity search, creation and evaluation for new products, services and markets
- Using own knowledge in a new and entrepreneurial setting
- Developing creativity and innovations skills
- Developing presentation skills
- Developing collaborative and social skills
Mode of Delivery
- Multi-disciplinary teams facilitating interactive, hands on experiential learning sessions, maker space design led prototyping, field trips, meet the entrepreneur sessions and business mentoring sessions
- The programme is free and is open to any student aged 14-16 Years old who is enthusiastic, motivated and wants to learn more about creativity, entrepreneurship and innovation.
Apply online at www.cit.ie/enterprisecamp
The Enterprise Camp is free and places are limited, so early booking is recommended.
This camp is supported by the HEA Entrepreneurship, Creativity and Innovation Summer Camp programme 2017.