Late Payment Penalties and Charges:
Any outstanding Semester 1 fees will incur a 10% late payment fee after the due date.
Any outstanding Semester 2 fees will incur a 10% late payment fee after the due date.
Students who have not paid any fees by 1st November 2018 (Semester 1) and 1st March 2019 (Semester 2) will no longer have access to the following IT facilities:
- Student Email
- Password Reset
- PCs on Campus
- WIFI Registration
- Get Microsoft Office
- Library Search
- Access Student Drive
- Card Top up
A student with outstanding fees and charges will not be permitted to register in a subsequent year, until such time as the outstanding fees are paid in full.
Students with fees owing to the Institute:
- Will not be able to access their results
- Will not be issued with academic transcripts or any other official credentials
- Will not be permitted to graduate
- Will not have access to library borrowing and other library services
- Will not have access to any Institute facilities