B. Services Provided or to be Provided to the Public
- Services provided for public including administration of an enactment/scheme (e.g. grants)
The main function of the Institute is higher education; to provide student-centred career-focused education and research for the personal, professional and intellectual development of the student and for the benefit of the broader society in the region and beyond.
- How such services can be accessed
- Information on how to access programmes offered by the Institute can be accessed here and includes how to apply, entry requirements and fee information.
- Information regardging Business & Community Engagement can be accessed here.
- Research & Development information can be accessed here.
- How much such services cost to access, if any
- Administration of such services
- Review or appeal rights relating to such services
- Research Projects undertaken in respect of these functions