Good Manufacturing Practice and Technology (GMP)
Get reskilled to work in the Pharma/Biopharma/Medical device companies in Cork and Munster.
CIT is offering two new Special Purpose Award certificate courses (Level 6) which are industry relevant courses starting in September and January: a Certificate in Cleanroom Manufacturing Practices and a Certificate in Biotechnological Manufacturing Operations. These special purpose award certificates encompasses one module per semester (13 weeks) for an evening a week over 1 academic year. Each course costs €900.
Please click button below for more information on the full-time Higher Certificate in Good Manufacturing Practice & Technology or see other options below:
CIT offers accredited courses designed to meet the needs of people keen to work in production, quality assurance, and validation within leading pharmaceutical, healthcare and food manufacturing companies.
Please click on the links below for course delivery options:
- Part-time: Higher Certificate in Science in GMPThis course is designed for existing employees in biopharmaceutical, pharmaceutical, medical device, and food companies who would like an accredited qualification.
- Part-time: BSc in Science in GMPThis course is designed for candidates who already have a level 6 (Higher Certificate) or higher qualification in an Engineering or Science Discipline.
- Full-time: Higher Certificate in Science in GMPBack to Education Allowance Scheme and SUSI Grant recognised.
- Closing date for full-time course is 15th June 2016
- Closing date for part-time course is 18th September 2016