The Hincks Centre aims to stimulate research in all aspects of enterprise and entrepreneurship development. Its scope covers a variety of contexts: start-ups, micro, small and large businesses, not for profits, corporate and family businesses, educators, students and the public sector. The objective of the research activity is to further our understanding of how entrepreneurship contributes to economic growth, competitiveness and social wellbeing, and underpins the entrepreneurship training and education activities of the Centre.
The Centre's research objective is being pursued through a number of research areas.
Current research themes include:
- Entrepreneurship Education
- Gender and Entrepreneurship
- International Entrepreneurship
- Innovation and Technological Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurship Growth and Competitiveness
- Social Entrepreneurship
Partners in Research