- Student Competitions The Prize for Innovation Competition, Idea Hub Society events and competitions. The competitions are open to students with business ideas. Contact: Stephen.Downey@cit.ie
- Innovation WeekEntrepreneurship and Innovation take centre stage each year with a weeklong series of events taking place at Cork Institute of Technology (CIT), across its five campus locations, including Blackrock Castle Observatory.
- CIT Student Inc.Over the summer months in CIT five student projects are developed into businesses by students who attended the Rubicon full-time. Over the summer they attend weekly training workshops, covering many topics, enabling them to complete a business plan.
- Student Enterprise InternshipCIT has two Enterprise Interns promoting entrepreneurship amongst the student population. The interns have access to the Academic Staff, the staff in the Rubicon Centre and the 57 start-up companies based in the Rubicon.
- Accelerating Campus Entrepreneurship (ACE)
- Student Entrepreneurship Supports Exposing students to the entrepreneurial eco-system that CIT has to offer. There are a number of supports available for students with business ideas. Why not leave college with a business & a degree?