CIT Prize for Innovation
CIT Prize for Innovation 2015-2016
The CIT Prize for Innovation is an annual competition held on CIT’s Bishopstown Campus. The competition awards cash prizes to those whose inventions and business ideas are judged most creative, novel, innovative, and likely to succeed in the marketplace. The competition is open to all departments within the institute.
You can submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) for 2015-2016 CIT Prize for Innovation using the form below . This will provide us with contact details for you and will ensure that you are on our list to receive further information about the competition and entrepreneurship training that will be held during the 2014-2015 academic year.
The next step is to submit a Business Plan. Business plans are due in February 2016 (exact date to be confirmed).
- Download your Business Plan Template Click HERE
- For Tips on the Business Plan and Pitching Click HERE
- We will be running business plan training and video pitching sessions. Dates, times and location to be confirmed.
Entrepreneurial Training Notes (2014)
- Spotting the Opportunity and Idea Generation delivered by Joe Kelleher
- Building Team, Product and IP delivered by Jerry O'Brien (coming soon)
- Sales and Marketing delivered by Vincent Scanlon (for access to the presentation send an email to Vincent.Scanlon@b2bsigns.ie)
- Financing the Business delivered by Pat Lynch
Entrepreneurial Training Notes (from 2013) delivered by Kieran Moynihan
- Spotting the Opportunity and Idea Generation
- Sales and Marketing
- Building Team, Product and IP
- Financing the Business
CIT Prize for Innovation Rules and Entry Requirements (coming soon)