The entry requirements for this MSc programme are
- 2H1 in a Level 8 Honours degree
- Alternatively, graduates with a 2H2 Honours degree will be considered, subject to having three years relevant experience. See rpl for further details.
- The language of academic instruction as well as administration is English. Non-native speakers of English require a minimum score of IELTS 6.0 is required for entry into postgraduate programmes. Appropriate EFL training courses are offered by CIT to applicants who meet the academic programme entry requirements but who need to increase their proficiency in the English language.
Applicants are also required to
- Provide an up to date CV with their application
- Submit a 500 word statement, detailing motivation for applying for the programme and how it will enable them to meet their career goals
- The application process also includes an interview.
For the academic year 2017-2018, the Higher Education Authority is partially funding a full-time delivery of this programme in CIT. As a consequence, the student fee for this programme is substantially reduced: the total student fee for the programme for 2017/18 entry is €1,507. Full-time students must also pay USI membership levy of €7.00.
Applications must be made online using the “Apply Online” link at