Student Enterprise & Innovation at the Rubicon (8 places available)
Published on: Sunday, 01 May 2011
The initiative is specifically aimed at undergraduate students (1st year to 4th year) only in the Faculty of Engineering & Science, and the School of Business.
Rubicon Summer Internship for Students
(June – Sept 2011)
- Seed Funding is being made available from the Faculty of Engineering & Science and the School of Business;
- €5,000 per project to cover wages and development costs e.g. feasibility study, materials, and equipment;
- Open to all undergraduate students, including those graduating in autumn 2011.
ONLY 8 places available
Facilities & Support Provided by Rubicon Centre
- A fully serviced office provided in the Rubicon Business Incubation Centre on CIT Campus;
- Access to a trainer/facilitator providing ongoing support in your business development;
- Access to a ‘business mentor’ in the Rubicon;
- Exposure to 50 start-up businesses and entrepreneurs in the Rubicon.
E-mail a short description (maximum 3 pages including a description of your idea, initial market research, possible customers) outlining your business proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday May 13th 5pm, 2011 (ILO - Industry Liaison Office). Please include “summer internship programme” in the subject line of your email.
Application can be from an individual, an individual representing a team, or a team of maximum 3 students.
Interviews will be held circa 30th May with the placement commencing on 13th June for a period of 12 weeks.