share this page

Non standard admissions

If you have a case for non-standard entry to CIT you should refer to the requirements and apply under the Central Admissions Office (CAO), the contact information can be found at . In addition, you should also contact the relevant Head of Department who will listen to the basis of your case.  You may have to present documentation to support your claim.

Contact details for each Department Secretary can be found on the website under contact us.

Check out Submitting my Case to see what may be needed.