Programme of Initiatives
CIT Access Service annually organises a range of pre-entry activities for primary and post-primary schools. The aim of these programmes is to encourage and motivate young people to study at third level and to provide support to pupils, teachers and parents in preparing students for third level.
The activities that the CIT Access Service offers linked schools are as follows:
- Progression Scheme for Linked Schools
- Campus visits/CIT school visits including 'A Day in the life of a CIT student'
- Maths Revision Days for Leaving Certificate students
- Study Skills Workshops for Senior Cycle students
- Parents Workshops/Information Sessions for Parents
- Science for Life Programme
- Access to Education, Bridge to Employment Programme
- School Completion Link
- Graffiti Drama workshops
- Learning Support Sessions for Schools
If you are interested in finding out more about the supports available please contact Louise O'Callaghan or Elaine Dennehy, T 021 433 5138, or E firstname.lastname@example.org.