Year 1 & Advanced Entry Full time courses
Year 1 & Advanced Entry Full-time Offers
Offers are made through the CAO www.cao.ie for Year 1 & Advanced Entry (Post Year 1). Ensure that you accept your offer through the CAO.
Year 1 & Advanced Entry Full-time Registration
Orientation for full-time programmes for September 2022 entry will take place from Monday 19th September until Friday 23rd September with each course being allocated a specific date and time.
- Students will be emailed welcome information which will include how to register online. It is important to complete online registration prior to attending orientation.
- Orientation for courses will take place in the Exam Hall, Melbourne Building, Bishopstown Campus - the orientation timetable will be available online shortly.
- First Year students will begin classes on September 26th unless otherwise specified.
Online Registration >>
What to bring with you on the day of Orientation & ID Card issue?
- Please complete Online Registration prior to attending your orientation. Online registration details will be emailed to you after the CAO acceptance deadline.
- To collect your student I.D. card please bring along a photocopy of your Birth Certificate or valid Passport - i.e., a legal document showing your official name.
- Please bring proof of PPSN (e.g., Public Service Card, Revenue Document, Medical Card)
- If you were born in a non-EU country, but have an EU passport, ensure that you bring it along to Orientation.
- Non-EU students should also bring along their original passport (and copy) and their study visa (stamp on passport, or GNIB/IRP card).
- Students for courses requiring Garda vetting should present original passport and birth certificate and also have two copies of each.
MT910 Sport and Exercise Management
MT915 Coaching Science and Sports Pedagogy
MT930 Home Economics and Business
MT937 Popular Music
MT938 Musical Theatre
MT939 Theatre and Drama
MT970 Montessori Education
MT510 Recreation and Leisure Management
MT572 Early Childhood Education and Care
MT573 Social Care Work
MT575 Community Development grammes
- Future NMCI students
MT764 Marine Engineering
MT765 Marine Electrotechnology
MT766 Nautical Science
must bring Seafarer Medical Certificate (Form ENG11).
- MT946 Global Business with Pilot Studies also need to bring their Class 1 Medical Certificate
We hope our list of Frequently Asked Questions will help answer any queries you may have about your course and arriving on Campus.