Year 1 & Advanced Entry Full time courses
Year 1 & Advanced Entry Full-time Offers
Offers are made through the CAO www.cao.ie for Year 1 & Advanced Entry (Post Year 1). Ensure that you accept your offer through the CAO.
Year 1 & Advanced Entry Full-time Registration
Registration and Induction for full-time programmes for October 2020 entry will take place from Thursday 24th September until Friday 2nd October with each course being allocated a specific date and time.
What to bring with you on the day of Registration & Orientation?
- Please bring your completed Registration form (back & front)
- Please bring along a photocopy of your Birth Certificate or Passport - i.e. a legal document showing your official name.
- Please bring proof of PPSN.
- If you were born in a non-EU country, but have an EU passport, ensure that you bring it along to Registration.
- Non-EU students should also bring along their original passport (and copy) and their study visa (stamp on passport, or GNIB/IRP card).
- Students for courses requiring Garda vetting (CR121, CR125-130, CR700, CR031, CR035, CR620 & CR640) should present original passport and birth certificate and also have two copies of each.
- Future NMCI students (CR094, CR095 and CR805) must bring Seafarer Medical Certificate (Form ENG11).
Welcome Information Packs will be posted between September 18th – 25th to all students who accepted their CIT offers in the CAO. These packs will also contain personalised Registration Form which will list the student's specific date/time of Registration & Orientation.
- Registration for all courses will take place in the Exam Hall, Melbourne Building, Bishopstown Campus
- First Year students will now begin on October 5th unless specified otherwise
Admissions will be open daily from 10am until 3pm for any further enquiries