Digital Marketing Strategy (MSc - Masters Degree)
Field of Study
Type of Course:
Type of Qualification:
Type of Study:
Full time,Part time,Online
Application Closing Date:
31st August 2020
- Candidates ideally should have attained at least a H2.2 degree in a cognate area (an area related to business, media or visual communications).
- Degree-holders from non-cognate areas will be considered provided that these candidates can demonstrate significant relevant industrial experience.
- An interview of admission will be held for holders of non-cognate degrees.
- All applicants whose first language is not English must provide evidence of English language proficiency.
- IELTS (Academic) - At least 6.5 with no section below 6.0
- English language tests must be undertaken no more than two years prior to the start of a programme.
Management and Marketing
All part-time programmes at CIT will run subject to sufficient student numbers. Where a programme cannot proceed, applicants will be contacted and advised on alternative study options.
Students should note that Fees quoted relate to the academic year 2020-2021 only and are subject to change on an annual basis. Except where stated, course fees cover the cost of tuition only.
An Information session will take place Tuesday 1st September from 5.30pm to 7.00pm at the CIT Bishopstown Campus. Institute staff will be in attendance to offer career guidance and assistance
Students will be notified of their fees by e-mail to their CIT e-mail account and in all cases, course fees must be paid before attending lectures.
For more information on Fees, please visit fees/students
EU Applicants: €7,500 payable in instalments of €1500 for the first semester and €2,000 per semester thereafter
Non-EU Applicants: €12,000
Digital Marketing allows companies to connect with and understand their customers in the newest and most exciting of ways. It can be thought of as a set of strategies and tools that, due to their reach and measurability, offers a vibrant complement to traditional marketing.
Over the last few years, more and more companies have shifted their Marketing Budgets towards Digital Marketing. With this trend set to continue, and an ever-widening set of tools available, CIT offers an innovative Masters in Digital Marketing Strategy programme.
CIT has developed a strong track record in providing short Digital Marketing programmes over the last few years and has found the level of expertise and insight developed through such programmes to be unparalleled.
The Masters in Digital Marketing Strategy is aimed at those working in traditional and digital marketing or those aspiring towards a senior position that requires a solid foundation in multiple aspects of Digital Marketing. Progress through the programme is designed to carefully develop essential skills to a point of expertise in the context of an overall strategic perspective.
CIT’s panel of lecturers has substantial commercial experience, and is drawn from a range of local, national and international companies that lead the way in digital marketing. This innovative Masters programme will deliver students who are at the forefront of knowledge pertaining to digital marketing strategy and digital leadership.
The course is delivered at CIT’s Bishopstown campus. All assessment is by project work, reports and similar mechanisms; there are no final terminal exams.
No of weeks per semester: 13
No of timetabled hours per week: 12 Which days: Monday to Friday
Duration: 1 Year (3 semesters)
Semester 1: 4 Saturdays and 15 Tuesday evenings (Semester 1 comprises the Certificate in Digital Marketing)
Semester 2: 6 Saturdays and 15 Wednesday evenings
Semester 3: 6 Saturdays and 15 Wednesday evenings
Semester 4: Independent Research activity with Supervision support from CIT
- Online applications is open for both part-time delivery modes, i.e. classroom delivery, and online.
► Course Start Date: 10th September 2020
► Application Closing Date: 31st August 2020
- Please note that applicants will be required to pay an acceptance fee of €550 online if a place on a course is offered. This fee is deductible from the overall course fee.
- Note: You will not be charged for applying for the programme by clicking the 'apply now' button, you are only asked to pay an acceptance fee if a place is offered to you and you wish to accept it.
- Please attach and upload any documents such as transcripts, CV, other details relevant to the application
Full-time Delivery (September 2020)
Non EU Applicants Deadline 31st May 2020