Quality Management - Part 2 (Diploma) Part-time
Field of Study
Type of Course:
Type of Qualification:
Type of Study:
Application Closing Date:
Friday 9th Sept 2022
The format of this course is typical of a management course involving participation, discussion and background reading. The project constitutes a very important part of the year’s work and marks are awarded accordingly.
This is the second part of a two part course therefore applicants are required to have the Diploma in Quality Management – Part 1.
As coursework on this programme involves a significant quantity of both oral and written reports, examinations, and presentations, applicants must be competent in spoken and written English.
All part-time programmes at MTU will run subject to sufficient student numbers. Where a programme cannot proceed, applicants will be contacted and advised on alternative study options.
Students should note that fees quoted relate to the academic year 2022-2023 only and are subject to change on an annual basis. Except where stated, course fees cover the cost of tuition only.
Course fees must be paid before attending lectures.
For more information on fees, please visit fees/students
Course fee: €700 (payable to MTU)
Exam fee: Currently €150, payable to the external examining body EIQA
Duration: One evening per week for one academic year, Monday or Tuesday or Wednesday, 7pm - 10pm, (usually Wednesday).
The course is a follow-on to the Diploma in Quality Management – Part 1.
Topics covered include
- Introduction to Total Quality
- Quality Management Philosophies
- Managing for Quality
- Review of Quality Standards
- Quality Awards
- Human Resource Development
- Process Management
- Strategic Information Management
- Developments in Total Quality
Diploma in Quality Management – Part 2
Excellence Ireland Quality Association (EIQA)
- Online application is closed for course commencing Wednesday 21st Sept 2022.
- Course Acceptance Fee: €700 payable to MTU + Exam fee: Currently €150 (payable to the external examining body EIQA)
- Note: Please attach and upload any documents such as transcripts, CV, other details relevant to the application. Applications will not be assessed unless applicants supply details of qualifications and experience.
- Provided applicants are qualified for the course for which they are applying, then a system of first come first served will operate.