Accounting Technicians Ireland
Field of Study
Type of Course:
Type of Qualification:
Type of Study:
Application Closing Date:
23rd September 2016
Leaving Certificate with a minimum of Grade D3 in five subjects at Ordinary level. Subjects passed must include English and either Mathematics or Accounting. Mature students without a Leaving Certificate may be admitted at the discretion of Accounting Technicians Ireland.
To provide a qualification in Accounting and Information Skills for persons working at support levels in accounting firms and public practice, in industry and commerce and in the public sector.
Organisation and Professional Development
Year 1 €900
Year 2 €990
(excl. exam fees payable to Accounting Technicians Ireland).
Fees to be paid in full on registration
Professional Accountancy Courses
Registration fees, annual subscription, examination fees etc. are payable to Professional Bodies for each of the accountancy courses. These are not included in the course fees quoted. Please take note of the closing dates for examination registration. Before accepting a place on this course, students are reminded to ensure that they have clearly understood all the terms of their enrolment with CIT, in particular clauses concerning refunds, deferments, waivers, course transfers, and visa applications (when applicable). Click here for detailed information.
Delivery & Commencement Date
CIT Bishopstown Campus:
Year 1 7 Year 2: Tuesday & Thursday, 6.30pm - 9.30pm, /7.00pm - 10.00pm commencing Tuesday 13th September 2016.
Course will be delivered at Unit D, West Cork Technology Park from week beginning 14th September 2015, two evenings per week, 6pm-9pm. Evenings to be confirmed.
• Financial Accounting
• Law & Ethics
• Business Management
• Advanced Financial Accounting
• Advanced Taxation
• Integrated Accounting Systems
• Management Accounting
• Essential Accounting Skills
• Advanced Accounting Skills
• Personal Development for Accounting Technicians
• Using Information Technology
• Maintaining Accounting Systems
• Maintaining Statutory Compliance
Accounting Technicians Ireland (ATI)
47/49 Pearse Street
T: 01 649 8100
Friday 3rd October 2016. Please note that applications for exemptions must be made directly to the Accounting Technicians Ireland.
Exam Registration Closing Date
10th February 2017 for May 2017 exams.
Registration as first time student with ATI
By 31st October 2016. Contact Leda Egri at the Institute:
T: 01 649 8180 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration for second years
Second year students must register by 25th November 2016 for IAS examination in 2017.
Please note that applications for exemptions must be made directly to the Accounting Technicians Ireland.
Accounting Technicians Ireland
Financial Accounting 1
Law & Ethics
Financial Accounting 2
Integrated Accounting Systems
- Online application is open for course commencing in September 2016
- Please note that applicants will be required to pay an acceptance fee of €495 online if a place on a course is offered. This fee is deductible from the overall course fee.
- Late applications may be considered should any places become available.
- Some candidates may be eligible for Recognition of Prior Learning based on previous academic or work experience. If you think you may be eligible for Recognition of Prior Learning, please check out www.cit.ie/rpl
|CIT Bishopstown Campus Venue: Year 1 applications
|CIT Bishopstown Campus Venue: Year 2 applications||
Clonakilty Venue: Year 2 applications