Student Admissions and Registration
Academic year 2017/18 : New students
Year 1 full-time
Offers are made through the CAO www.cao.ie. Registration packs will be sent out by CIT during the last week of August. Registration will take place from 4th - 8th September (or 31st Aug. for CCAD, and 1st Sept. for CCAD). Classes will start Tuesday 12th September (or 8th Sept. for CSM).
Academic year 2017/18 : Continuing students
Registering for the Academic Year 2017/18
All students doing Exams Only or Repeating a module(s) in 2017/18, RPL applications, Project Only, and all Postgraduates, must ensure they are enrolled by 6th October 2017 for all their semester 1 modules and by 9th February 2018 for all Semester 2 modules.
All classes started 9am, 12th September unless otherwise advised by your Department. All queries regarding class schedules should be referred to the relevant Academic Department.
Timetables will be available online from 9th September at http://timetables.cit.ie. Please refer all queries regarding classes to your own Academic Department.
Check your mycit.ie email account for instructions on how to enrol online for Electives.
Students must check that they are enrolled for ALL MODULES in Semester 1 by 6th October 2017, and for ALL Semester 2 modules by 9th February 2018.
- Admissions Home
- Full-time ApplicationsInformation on how to apply for full-time courses at CIT
- Full-time RegistrationRegistration and class start-up information for full-time students
- Free Choice ElectivesThe free choice module is a reserved one module place in each semester where you, the learner, can decide what you would like to study
- Useful ContactsContact details for departments and services in CIT
- Withdrawing / Deferring from CourseInformation for students seeking to defer or withdraw from a course
Admissions / Registrations Office
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: (021) 433 5040