Evening and Weekend Courses
- Please click here to access an online listing of Evening and Weekend courses. Please click on the "Apply" tab of the course information webpages for details on how to apply.
- The Continuing Education Handbook 2014 -2015 is available in print format. The Handbook is available online here or if you would prefer, by post. Please send your postal details to email@example.com.
- Click the Continuing Education Handbook above to view in Full Screen Mode or CLICK HERE to download in PDF format
Information/Registration for Adult Evening Courses
The majority of the part-time courses have an online application process. Please visit your chosen course and click on the 'Apply Tab' to begin the application process. There is also a designated contact name for each course should you have any queries. Early application is advisable as numbers of places on courses are limited.
A small number of part-time courses require a paper registration form. Registration forms must be completed in full. It is particularly important that each applicant clearly identifies the course and subjects for which he/she is registering. The onus is on each applicant to ensure that this information is accurate.
Information/Registration for Adult Evening Courses for the academic year beginning September 2014 will take place at the CIT Bishopstown Campus from 6.00pm to 8.00pm on the following dates:
Tuesday 2nd September 2014
- Faculty of Business & Humanities: Business Studies & Accounting, Media Studies, Social & General Studies, and Tourism & Hospitality.
Wednesday 3rd September 2014
- Faculty of Engineering: Chemical, Civil, Structural & Environmental, Construction, Electrical, Electronic, Mechanical, Biomedical & Manufacturing, Centre for Advanced Manufacturing & Management Systems (CAMMS), Centre of Crafts Studies, Nautical, and Transport & Automobile.
- Faculty of Science & Informatics: Applied Physics & Instrumentation, Biological Science, Chemistry, Computing, and Mathematics.
Institute staff and representatives of Professional Bodies will be in attendance during each session to offer career guidance and assistance.
Thursday 4th September 2014
- CIT Crawford College of Art & Design
NB: Enrolment will take place at the CIT Crawford College of Art & Design, Sharman Crawford Street, Cork.
Fees / Tax Relief / Refund Policy
- For important information regarding Fees, Tax Relief and CIT Refund Policy please CLICK HERE