Places are limited – apply now!
The Springboard+ initiative gives an opportunity to job seekers to access relevant courses in CIT free of charge, while maintaining their benefits.
Job seekers can avail of places at Cork Institute of Technology under the 2016 Springboard+ Initiative.
The courses available in CIT, for which there are NO FEES, include intensive conversion courses in Cloud Computing, Mobile Software Development and Data Science and Analytics, as well as courses in Automation, Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing, Lean Six Sigma Methodologies, Environment and Energy Engineering and Plant and Piping Design. All the courses are designed, and developed, in close collaboration with industry partners and provide a dynamic pipeline of job-ready graduates, with up-to-the-minute skills, and valuable qualifications for the sectors of the economy which are are expanding and recruiting. The courses are designed to meet current and future skills needs in Ireland and range across all education levels.
CIT has an excellent record of success under the Springboard initiative with very positive outcomes for students. All courses available on Springboard are FEE FREE.
Details on available courses, eligibility and the application process are available at www.springboardcourses.ie
See the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section on www.springboardcourses.ie for more information on eligibility.
- BSc Honours in Architectural Technology (September 2016)
- BSc Honours in Interior Architecture (September 2016)
- Certificate in ICT Project Management (October 2016)
- Diploma in Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Operations (September 2016)
- Certificate in Mechanical & Electrical Quantity Surveying (September 2016)
- Lean Sigma Green Belt (September 2016)
- Lean Sigma Black Belt (September 2016) Cork
- Lean Sigma Black Belt (September 2016) Dublin
- Higher Diploma in Science in Data Science & Analytics [ICT Skills Conversion] (September 2016)
- Higher Diploma in Science in Cloud Computing [ICT Skills Conversion] (September 2016)
- Higher Diploma in Science in Cloud and Mobile Software Development [ICT Skills Conversion] (September 2016)
To support you in making a decision about suitable courses there is a guidance service available through the Springboard guidance line on T: 1800 303 523.
For each course on www.springboardcourses.ie there is a contact name and details where you can get further course-specific information.
General advice is also available from a range of sources, including:
- Adult Guidance Service (www.aegai.ie)
- Local Employment Service (LES) network (www.localemploymentservices.ie), and
- Your local Social Protection facilitator (www.welfare.ie)
For more information contact CIT by E: firstname.lastname@example.org or T: 021 433 5044.
All of the courses have a minimum entry requirement. Please note that CIT offers a Recognition of Prior Learning system, details of which can be found here.
In CIT RPL can be used to gain: