Business and Humanities
The Faculty of Business and Humanities delivers courses and research in a number of areas including business studies, social studies, recreation and leisure, professional development, and hospitality.
The Faculty consists of the following Departments:
- AISThe Department of Accounting & Information Systems offers courses in Accounting, Business Information Systems, Agriculture, and Horticulture..
- Organisation and Professional DevelopmentWhatever your plans and talents, CIT has a course to study for you. We offer the full range of Higher Education Qualifications, including Bachelor Degrees and Honours..
- Management and EnterpriseThe Department of Management and Enterprise offers courses in a number of areas including management,and general business studies...
- Tourism & HospitalityThe Department of Tourism and Hospitality offers a wide range of courses for the Tourism, and Hotel and Catering..
- Marketing & International BusinessThe Department of Marketing and International Business offers courses in marketing and marketing practice..
- Sport, Leisure, & Childhood StudiesThis Department offers courses in recreation and leisure management, sport and exercise, early years education, and montessori education...
- School of BusinessThe School of Business delivers courses and research in a number of areas including accounting, information systems, management..
- School of HumanitiesThe School of Humanities delivers courses and research in a number of areas including social studies, recreation and leisure, early childhood studies, and tourism and hospitality..
The Head of Faculty is Mr Gerard O'Donovan and the Faculty Administrator is Ms Orla O'Shea. The contact details for the Faculty of Business and Humanities are as follows:
Head of Faculty
Mr Gerard O'Donovan
- T: +353-(0)21-433 5480
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms Orla O'Shea
- T: +353-(0)21-433 5800
- E: email@example.com