Student Admissions and Registration
Academic year 2016/17 : New students
Year 1 full-time students:
Check again at the end of August in case it is updated. Each student is required to attend for a few hours from the start time of the Registration (according to their course). Most classes start Monday 12th September, but may start earlier (eg CSM start classes 5th Sept.).
Registration packs will be posted out at the end of August.
New Post Year 1 full-time students: if you are in Cork on 8th Sept., you can come into the Student Nexus at the Bishopstown campus for a short Induction and can collect your ID card at 2.30pm Thursday 8th Sept. Classes start 12th September, and you could also collect your ID card that week.
Academic year 2016/17 : Continuing students
Registering for the Academic Year 2016/17
All students doing Exams Only or Repeating a module(s) in 2016/17, RPL applications, Project Only, and all Postgraduates, must ensure they are enrolled by 7th October 2016.
All classes start 9am, 12th September unless otherwise advised by your Department. All queries regarding class schedules should be referred to the relevant Academic Department.
Timetables will be available online from 9th September at http://timetables.cit.ie. Please refer all queries regarding classes to your own Academic Department.
In September, check your mycit.ie email account for instructions on how to enrol online for Electives.
Students must check that they are enrolled for ALL MODULES in Semester 1 by 7th October 2016, and for ALL Semester 2 modules by 10th February 2017.
- Admissions Home
- Full-time ApplicationsInformation on how to apply for full-time courses at CIT
- Full-time RegistrationRegistration and class start-up information for full-time students
- Free Choice ElectivesThe free choice module is a reserved one module place in each semester where you, the learner, can decide what you would like to study
- Useful ContactsContact details for departments and services in CIT
- Withdrawing / Deferring from CourseInformation for students seeking to defer or withdraw from a course
Admissions / Registrations Office
- Tel: (021) 433 5041/5044
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org