Innovation & Enterprise Office
The Innovation and Enterprise Office is a Central Services Unit within CIT which provides support for staff who want to work with industry through innovation vouchers and innovation partnerships and to engage in collaborative research and consultancy with industry.The Innovation and Enterprise Office provides both internal services to CIT staff and students and external services to enterprises of all sizes.
- Supporting the development of innovation and entrepreneurial activities within the Institute
- Working with the Rubicon Centre team to deliver a first class incubation service to start-ups in the region and relevant entrepreneurship development programmes
- Commercialisation of CIT research and knowledge transfer
- Supporting the creation of CIT spin-out companies
- Working with industry and staff to deliver collaborative research activites and consultancy, and providing relevant funding advice
- Promoting entrepreneurship to CIT students