Business and Humanities
The Faculty of Business and Humanities delivers courses and research in a number of areas including business studies, social studies, media, communications and hospitality.
The Faculty consists of the following Departments:
- AISThe Department of Accounting & Information Systems offers courses in a number of areas including Accounting..
- Continuing EducationWhatever your plans and talents, CIT has a course to study for you. We offer the full range of Higher Education Qualifications, including Bachelor Degrees and Honours..
- DEIS: Department of Education DevelopmentThe Department of Education Development (DEIS)offers courses in a number of areas including community education..
- Management and MarketingThe Department of Management and Marketing offers courses in a number of areas including management, marketing and..
- Tourism and Hospitality StudiesThe Department of Tourism and Hospitality Studies offers a wide range of courses for the Tourism and Hotel and Catering..
- School of BusinessThe School of Business delivers courses and research in a number of areas including accounting, information systems, management..
- School of HumanitiesThe School of Humanities delivers courses and research in a number of areas including social studies, media, communications, tourism and hospatility..
The Head of Faculty is Mr Damien Courtney and the Faculty Administrator is Ms Gina O'Brien. The contact details for the Faculty of Business and Humanities are as follows:
Head of Faculty
Mr Damien Courtney
T: +353-(0)21-433 5802
Ms Gina O'Brien
T: +353-(0)21-433 5800