The CIT Student Services Company Limited is the company that runs the catering and retail facilities on the Bishopstown campus serving all students and staff. There are various restaurants, delis and shops located in numerous areas around CIT campus. This site will provide you with information about the different services we have to offer.
The mission of the company is to provide the best service possible to all at CIT, giving value for money and a friendly welcome. Our focus is on quality of food, providing a consistent and efficient service with a work ethic of respect. Our aim is to have a team effort with our customers to ensure a clean, inviting and litter free environment.
The company is a charitable status company limited by guarantee. It is a subsidiary of the Cork Institute of Technology. Its principal activity is the provision of catering/retail services to the students of CIT. The company was incorporated in 1994 and is run by a Board of Directors which consists of various individuals working within different areas/departments in CIT. The Chairman of the Board of Directors is the President of the Cork Institute of Technology, Dr. Brendan Murphy. Having charitable status means that the company looks to keep process as low as possible and to reinvest any earnings back into student/customer facilities.
- The company runs five main catering outlets: The Food Court, The Coffee Hub, The Snack Bar and the Staffroom – all in the Main CIT Building. The Bistro is in the Student Centre. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
- There are two retail outlets: The Nexus Market in the Student Centre and An Siopa in the main CIT Building. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
Douglas Deane, Company Manager
- Telephone: 021 4335197
- Email: Douglas.firstname.lastname@example.org
Geraldine O’Sullivan, Operations Manager
- Telephone: 021 4335499
- Email: Geraldine.OSullivan@cit.ie
- Food Charter
- Service Charter
- Contact Us
- Opening Hours
- CIT MerchandiseCIT Student Services Company in conjunction with CIT now offers a wide range of merchandise products available from The Nexus Market.
- Summer GroupsCIT Student Services Company in conjunction with CIT hosts large groups each summer from a variety of backgrounds. The most common of these are foreign language students who visit CIT each summer to learn English.
- Delivered ServicesCIT Student Services Company offers a range of delivered services to the staff and students of CIT.