share this page

Automation & Control Systems (Level 7, 20 ECTs)

  • Course Code

    CR_EACSY_7

  • Field of Study

    Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering

  • Type of Course:

    Certificate

  • Type of Qualification:

    Special Award

  • Type of Study:

    Part time

  • Application Closing Date:

    14th September 2018

Admission Requirements:

For 2018 / 2019 Academic Year this program has received Springboard+ Approval which means that the HEA will fund 90% of your course fee if you are employed. You or your employer will be required to pay the remaining 10% of the fee. 100% of the fees are covered for those unemployed and eligible under Springboard+.  The full course fee is €3100.

 

Applications are now being accepted through the Springboard+ and please click the link below for further details.

https://springboardcourses.ie/details/6032

 

If you wish to enrol in any other Automation and Control module(s)  please use the CIT online Applications Website as normal.

 

Candidates must have at least two years relevant industrial experience and should have obtained their Leaving Certificate or an appropriate craft/technician qualification.

Department(s)

Mechanical, Biomedical & Manufacturing Eng

 Automation and Control Systems Programmes

Students who complete the modules listed below will be entitled to a Certificate in Automation & Control Systems (Special Purpose Award – 20 ECTS Credits at Level 7 on the National Framework of Qualifications).

Please note: Delivery of this programme is subject to sufficient number of applicants.
Places are limited for this course. Eligible candidates will be considered on a first come first served basis.

These modules can also be taken and certified individually.

Overall price is €3,100 (Only applicable when ALL three modules are taken in one academic year)

Individual Module costing is outlined in the below modules:

Discounts available for groups of three or more.

Please click on the below modules for detailed information:

Mechatronics (10 ECTS credits)

Scada & Automation Systems (5 ECTS credits)

Robotics (5 ECTS credits)

  • Places are limited for this course. Eligible candidates will be considered on a first come first served basis. Once the course is full, online applications will close for the course. Late applications may be considered should any places become available.

 

 

 

This course is also available under the Springboard+ initiative. For those eligible courses are 100% funded if you are unemployed and 90% funded if you are currently in employment. For further information on eligibility and to apply please click below:

 

 

Springboard+ >>

 

 

 

Centre for Advanced Manufacturing and Management Systems
camms@cit.ie
021 432 6264