Automation & Control Systems (Level 7, 20 ECTs)
Field of Study
Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering
Type of Course:
Type of Qualification:
Type of Study:
Application Closing Date:
15th September 2017
Candidates must have at least two years relevant industrial experience and should have obtained their Leaving Certificate or an appropriate craft/technician qualification.
Mechanical, Biomedical & Manufacturing Eng
Automation and Control Systems Programmes
Students who complete the modules listed below will be entitled to a Certificate in Automation & Control Systems (Special Purpose Award – 20 ECTS Credits at Level 7 on the National Framework of Qualifications).
Please note: Delivery of this programme is subject to sufficient number of applicants.
Note: Places are limited for this course. Eligible candidates will be considered on a first come first served basis.
These modules can also be taken and certified individually.
Overall price is €3,100 (Only applicable when ALL three modules are taken in one academic year)
Individual Module costing is outlined in the below modules:
- Mechatronics (10 ECTS credits)
- Scada & Automation Systems (5 ECTS credits)
- Robotics (5 ECTS credits)
Discounts available for groups of three or more.
- Online Application will open shortly for course commencing in September 2017.
- Please note that applicants will be required to pay an acceptance fee of €250 online if a place on a course is offered. This fee is deductible from the overall course fee.
- Please attach and upload any documents such as transcripts, CV, other details relevant to the application.
- Places are limited for this course. Eligible candidates will be considered on a first come first served basis. Once the course is full, online applications will close for the course. Late applications may be considered should any places become available.