Certificate in Introduction to Sustainable Energy (2 modules: 10 ECTS credits)
Field of Study
Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering
Type of Course:
Type of Qualification:
Type of Study:
Application Closing Date:
This course is an introductory level programme and is open to all.
Special Purpose Award – 10 ECTS Credits Level 6 on the National Framework of Qualifications
Mechanical, Biomedical & Manufacturing Eng
Students who complete the modules listed below will be entitled to a Certificate in Sustainable Energy (Special Purpose Award – 10 ECTS Credits Level 6 on the National Framework of Qualificatons).
Overall Course Fee: €1,500. (Only applicable when BOTH modules are taken in one academic year) or you can take the modules individually at a cost of €850 each and be certified individually.
- Applications are now open online for September 2014.
- Please note that applicants will be required to pay an acceptance fee of €250 online if a place on a course is offered. This fee is deductible from the overall course fee.
- Please attach and upload any documents such as transcripts, CV, other details relevant to the application.
- While every effort is made to process your application as early as possible, for operational reasons a decision on your application may not be made until September at the latest.
- Should places be still available, late applications may be made at the Information Evening at CIT's Bishopstown Campus from 6.00pm to 8.00pm on Wednesday 3rd September 2014.
- Note: Places are limited for this course. Eligible candidates will be considered on a first come first served basis.