Innovation & Enterprise
The Innovation and Enterprise Office was established in CIT, in 2017 and was formerly known as the "Industry Liaison Office" which was established in 1995.
The Innovation and Enterprise Office provides internal services for CIT staff and students, and external services for all kinds of enterprises. These include:
- supporting the development of innovation and entrepreneurial activities within the Institute
- working with the Rubicon Centre team to deliver a first class incubation service to start-ups in the region and relevant entrepreneurship development programmes
- commercialisation of CIT research and knowledge transfer
- supporting CIT spin-out companies
- working with industry and staff to deliver collaborative research activites and consultancy, and providing relevant funding advice
- representing CIT on various local, regional and national level interest groups
- coordinating CIT's Innovation Week activities
Please contact us with any questions or enquiries you may have by clicking here.