- Contemporary DrawingThe Contemporary Drawing course is intended for artists and students who already have basic drawing skills and for those who wish to reconnect with their own studio practice. It is also suitable for anyone who is interested in transitioning from other art
- Intermediate Life Drawing This intermediate course is an accredited module for students with some experience of drawing. The course will explore traditional and contemporary drawing.
- Fine Art TextilesThe textiles fine art night class is split into 2 semesters.
- Analogue PhotographyThis course is grounded is practical instruction to enable the student make informed artistic choices when using an analogue camera, studio lighting, developing film and making prints in the darkroom.
- Photography and ContextThis course is an introduction to fine art digital photography orientating the student’s image-making within the context of a fine art college and the discourse of contemporary photography