Entrepreneur Development Programmes
New Frontiers Phase 1 Programme
New Frontiers Phase 1 Programme will be run on a part-time basis over a 3 week period and is open to individuals who have an innovative idea for a new business. These workshops will allow potential entrepreneurs to tease out the feasibility of their idea and to establish whether or not a viable proposition exists.
Many people feel they have a business idea which they would like to explore further & by participating on this programme, participants can make realistic decisions regarding the feasibility of such ideas.
Upon completion of the course, you will be clearer about the viability of your business idea and will be armed with enough information to help you decide whether or not you are ready for the next step.
At the end of Phase 1, committed participants who have developed a strong value proposition are then invited to apply for Phase 2 of New Frontiers – Planning the Business.
- For further information please Click Here
New Frontiers Phase 2 Programme
Following a competitive selection process, committed participants who have a strong value proposition and who can demonstrate that their business idea has potential to grow and create jobs may be offered a place on Phase 2.
If successful, you will receive intensive support for six months to develop both your own skills and to work up your business proposition. This will entail full-time participation in workshops, mentoring and regular reviews. Using these supports, you will fully detail and validate your business proposition and identify potential customers, sales channels and funding options.
Supports provided for Phase 2 Programme participants:
- Training in all areas of business including financial management, market research & validation, business process, patenting, product development, sales training.
- Mentoring from experienced business advisers and practitioners.
- Office space in the Rubicon Incubation Centre.
- €15,000 scholarship to cover full-time participation in the six month course.
- Networking with other entrepreneurs and business development agencies.
- Introductions to seed and early stage capital investment networks.
- Access to entrepreneurship best practice, both national and international.
- Peer-group learning from participants in the region and across the country.
- Access to the expertise in Enterprise Ireland through our market research centre.
- Expertise from the Institutes of Technology and the supportive environment of their business incubation centres.
You must be available for full-time participation. To facilitate this, you will receive up to €15,000 in funding subject to satisfactory development reviews (income tax liability will be the sole responsibility of the participant, and individuals are encouraged to seek professional advice in relation to potential liabilities).
The aim of the Phase 2 Programme is to support you in developing an investor ready business proposition.
- For further information please Click Here
PINC is an intensive programme for female entrepreneurs who want to take their business ideas to the next stage. The programme is run part time over ten weeks (2 mornings per week), allowing participants to balance their family commitments while at the same time plan and develop their business ventures. The idea behind PINC is to allow participants the opportunity to focus on their business idea in a structured group environment, whilst at the same time offering one to one business mentoring on all aspects of the project, including market research, business development and funding advice.
For further information on all Entrepreneur Development Programmes go to:
www.rubiconcentre.ie/programmes or contact:
Tel:+353 21 4928900
The Rubicon Exxcel programme is a new initiative providing women with a business idea related to the science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) sectors with the opportunity to explore and develop their idea.
The Exxcel programme launches in September and will be a flexible, part time programme that will for run over six months. It will enable participants to develop and progress their business idea to potential business start-up. Modular training will be once a month, run on Friday evening / Saturday morning. Mentoring sessions will as much as possible be geared around evenings and availability of participants.
Who should apply:
The programme is open to any female with a background in the STEM sector who has a potential business idea and would like avail of our help to progress their idea.
If you are interested click here and fill in the form
or contact Tel:+353 21 4928900