Student Entrepreneurship Supports
- Contact the Enterprise Interns: The “go to” people if you have a business idea or a general query about the competitions.
- Student Referrals: Meet with an Enterprise Intern & a Manager from the Rubicon Centre to get advice/direction with your business idea.
- The Rubicon Centre: Home to up to 60 start-up companies. Placement, case studies and graduate placement opportunities
- The Enterprise Society: Connect with like-minded students, swap skills and get involved in entrepreneurship competitions & events.Visit: www.facebook.com/CITEnterprise or contact: email@example.com
- Student Inc., Summer Programme: Start-up programme for up to six CIT student entrepreneurs, up to €4000 funding per project, based in the Rubicon Centre from June – Sept which is run annually, earn ECT credits upon completion, and the Rubicon offer training, mentoring & workshops to start your business. www.cit.ie/StudentInc