The Industry Liaison Office in CIT is responsible for all Technology Transfer activities between the Institute and Industry.
These activities include the following:
- Managing the Institute Intellectual Property (IP) Policy
- Creating and promoting awareness of IP within CIT through Guides, Seminars, Guest speakers, Lectures, Training Courses, etc.
- Creating and building strong links with industry
- Generating income for education and future research
- Facilitating commercialisation of the Institutes discoveries for the public good.
- Working with CIT Staff, Researchers & Students to commercialise their discoveries through the following routes:
- Creation of CIT Campus Companies
- Licensing of IP to Irish Companies.
For further information please contact one of the following:
Tel.: +353 (0)21 4335571
Mobile: +353 (0)87 9547629
Tel.: +353 (0)21 4335094