MSc in Marketing Practice
This one year taught MSc in Marketing Practice offers graduates a degree that will make them more employable by enhancing their ability to contribute to real needs of the business community. The hybrid nature of the programme will turn Marketing Graduates into Marketing Practitioners with an array of action learning components including live assignments, specialised workshops, marketing strategy simulation, and industry based marketing consultancy.
Consultancy in the Workplace
Each student will spend 25 weeks on an industry-based placement where they will be responsible for specific marketing activities such as:
- Development of promotional materials and advertising campaigns.
- Database management and direct mail campaigns.
- Social media planning.
- Market research, e.g. customer surveys, competitor and industry analyses.
- Event management including trade show planning and participation.
- Preparation of sales-force presentations.
- Strategic marketing planning.
Course Structure: 90 Credits
Minimum entry requirement is 2H2 in a cognate Level 8 Degree (to include 20 credits in Marketing).
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is open to students who may have industry experience and who do not meet the specified entry requirements (www.cit.ie/rpl).
Interviews of shortlisted candidates will also take place.
For further information please contact:
00 353 (0)21 4335926
00 353 (0)21 4335925
This programme will commence in September 2017 subject to sufficient demand from qualifying applicants.