Cork Institute of Technology will be giving away several iPad 2 devices to students who produce the best short videos promoting what's best about CIT. A selection of these videos will be highlighted on our website, Facebook and Youtube sites.
- PLEASE NOTE: Deadline for entries has been extended to Wednesday 18th April 2012
How to Enter:
- Please submit your video to the Info Desk, Bishopstown campus, on disk (USB / CD / DVD). Please ensure each disk is clearly marked with your contact details so that we can return if needed.
- Students in other campus locations, such as CSM / CCAD / NMCI, can email email@example.com to arrange collection.
- Students can also use services such as our HEAnet Filesender Service (myCIT Account Required), Dropbox, YouSendIt etc and email links to firstname.lastname@example.org with myVideo Competition in Subject line.
- All videos must be between 2 and 5 minutes duration
- Three categories for submission are available: Individual, Class Group, and Club/Society Group Prize
- Group entries are for teams of 3 students
- Closing date for reciept of entries is Wednesday 18th April 2012
- Competition is open only to fully registered CIT Students
- Videos will be judged on content but also quality
- CIT has the right to use all entries for promotional purposes
Please click here if you need our various logos in EPS vector format.