CMOD6001 Online Application
- Download the portfolio template here to present your prior learning case for the CMOD6001 Creativity Innovation & Teamwork module.
- Template should be completed in accordance with the student RPL handbook. This is available at www.cit.ie/rpl
- Consult the modules database http://courses.cit.ie/ for the learning outcomes of the CIT module by searching for the module code, CMOD6001.
- Each section relevant to your application should be completed and any surplus sections deleted.
- Supporting evidence should be carefully labelled and listed within the inventory section of the template and linked to the relevant learning outcome(s). Evidence should be submitted in a soft copy folder labelled ‘Evidence, student number and module code’.
- Have consulted and signed off on all the checklist in the Declaration section of the online template.
- Submit the application for Recognition of Prior Learning by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org entitled: RPL for assessment, Student number, module code, assessor name. On submission the case will be checked for completion and forwarded to the relevant assessor.