Service Design Master Class 2015
A Service Design Master Class took place in Cork at CIT Wandesford Quay Gallery, Cork in conjunction with Irish Design 2015 on March 10th 2015.
This was a one-day hands-on event that provided participants with an introduction to Service Design and some tools to understand their current “customer” journeys.
- 45 participants from public and private sector
- 8 mentors
- Outline of the Class
- Meet-up 1: Wednesday 15th April from 6:00pm to 7:30pm
- Meet-up 2: Wednesday 27th May 2015 from 6:00pm to 8:00pm
- Location: Nimbus Seminar Room, Nimbus Centre, CIT Bishopstown Campus, Cork
- If you would like to attend then register your interest here: http://www.meetup.com/Service-Designers-Cork-Meetup/ or contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- What will happen?
- Discussion around building a Service Design community in Cork with regular meet-ups
- Some short presentations
- Introduction to some Service Design tools & techniques
- Tea/Coffee provided
Some photos from the Master Class on March 10th 2015