New Frontiers- Entrepreneur Development Programme
New Frontiers-Phase 2
New Frontiers-Phase 2 is Ireland’s national entrepreneur development programme, designed to help people, who have an innovative business idea, to establish and run their own companies. It provides a package of supports to help accelerate your business development and to equip participants with the skills and contacts required to be future business leaders.
SUPPORTS PROVIDED FOR PROGAMME PARTICIPANTS
- Training in all areas of business including financial management, market research & validation, business process, patenting, product development, sales training.
- Mentoring from experienced business advisers and practitioners.
- Office space in the Rubicon Incubation Centre.
- €15,000 scholarship to cover full-time participation in the six month course.
- Networking with other entrepreneurs and business development agencies.
- Introductions to seed and early stage capital investment networks.
- Access to entrepreneurship best practice, both national and international.
- Peer-group learning from participants in the region and across the country.
- Access to the expertise in Enterprise Ireland through our market research centre.
- Expertise from the Institutes of Technology and the supportive environment of their business incubation centres.
For Further Information Contact:
The Rubicon Centre