MTU Sanctuary Scholarships Application Form
Munster Technological University - Data Protection Notice
Personal data that you submit via this application form to MTU Cork Access Service in connection with the Sanctuary Scholarships will be used to process your application for the scholarship, and to support your application. This data will be treated in accordance with the MTU Data Protection Policy which can be accessed at the link below:
MTU will only process such data for the purpose for which you provide it and to the extent necessary to process your application in line with the regulations attached to this Scholarship. You have the right to withdraw your consent to processing and you also have the right to access any data you submit on request. The data you submit will be held for a period of 10 years by the MTU Cork Access Services, so that we can support students throughout their study at MTU Cork and map our students' outcomes.
The personal data may be disclosed to staff and agents of MTU in order to assess this application and to deliver support services to you.
I have read and understand the data protection notice policy above and I consent (i.e. the applicable legal basis) to the Access Service obtaining, processing and retaining my personal data for purposes described on this form. *
Terms and Conditions of the Scholarship
Please read and accept each of the following terms and conditions if you wish to proceed with your application
- Applicants must apply for a MTU undergraduate course through the Central Applications Office (CAO) before the normal closing date for applications, 1st February at 5.15pm, or before the late closing date of the 1st May at 5.15pm for Leaving Certificate and FETAC applicants. *
- Applicants who meet the minimum general entry requirements and specific programme entry requirements as outlined on the CIT website, compete for a quota of places allocated to applicants. The reduced CAO points level for those who have applied to the HEAR/Access scheme by programme will apply. *
- If you are a Leaving Certificate or FETAC Level 5 route applicant, you can change your preference of MTU course by between 6th May at 12 noon and 1st July at 5.15pm. *
- Scholarships may be offered to asylum seekers and/or refugees who are currently living in Ireland, and who have successfully been offered a MTU course via the CAO through the Mature Student route, the Leaving Certificate (Irish or international) route or the FE/QQI (FETAC, Level 5) route. *
- Any successful applicant must be able to demonstrate that they will live within reasonable commuting distance to MTU (no more than one hour each way) to take up the scholarship. *
- 2021 scholarships are ONLY for MTU Cork undergraduate courses: see courses/caocourseslist/