- DPO: Carmel Hayes
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: +353 21 4326759
General Data Protection Regulation
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into effect on the 25th May 2018, replacing the existing data protection framework under the EU Data Protection Directive. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) increases the obligations and responsibilities for the University in how it collects, uses and protects personal data. It requires full transparency about how the University is using and safeguarding personal data, and the ability to demonstrate accountability for data processing activities.
- Buildings and EstatesThe Buildings and Estates Office plays a strategic role in the planning, development and maintenance of the Institute's physical facilities...
- IT ServicesStudents and staff at MTU Cork have access to state of the art computing equipment. IT is a key aspect of our courses, and the University is committed to providing world class information services.
- Human Resources
- LibrariesThe main library is located in the Berkeley building on the Bishopstown campus. Other CIT libraries are located in the Crawford College of Art & Design, Cork School of Music and National Maritime College.
- Health and Safety
- Teaching & Learning
- Marketing UnitThe Marketing Unit role is to enhance the image and visibility of the University amongst MTU’s external stakeholders.
- Department of Technology Enhanced LearningSupporting learning and learners with technology