New Frontiers - Entrepreneur Development Programme
About New Frontiers:
New Frontiers is the national entrepreneur development programme supported by Enterprise Ireland and delivered in Cork through the Rubicon Centre. It is a three-phase programme designed to provide an integrated and comprehensive set of business development supports to participants. It is the ultimate support to help you develop your business idea into a successful start-up.
NEW FRONTIERS-PHASE 1
New Frontiers-Phase 1 is a part-time evening programme that helps participants understand the fundamental viability of a business idea. The aim of Phase 1 is to establish if your idea can be turned into a viable business proposition.
New Frontiers-Phase 2
New Frontiers-Phase 2 is Ireland’s national entrepreneur development programme, designed to help people, who have an innovative business idea, to establish and run their own companies. It provides a package of supports to help accelerate your business development and to equip participants with the skills and contacts required to be future business leaders.
SUPPORTS PROVIDED FOR PROGAMME PARTICIPANTS
- Training in all areas of business including financial management, market research & validation, business process, patenting, product development, sales training.
- Mentoring from experienced business advisers and practitioners.
- Office space in the Rubicon Incubation Centre.
- Tax Free Package of Supports Worth €30,000+ Available
- Networking with other entrepreneurs and business development agencies.
- Introductions to seed and early stage capital investment networks.
- Access to entrepreneurship best practice, both national and international.
- Peer-group learning from participants in the region and across the country.
- Access to the expertise in Enterprise Ireland through our market research centre.
- Expertise from the Institutes of Technology and the supportive environment of their business incubation centres.
For Further Information Contact:
The Rubicon Centre
- +353 (0)21 4928900