Jobs Stimulus Courses
Free / subsidised places under the HEA & Government Jobs Stimulus provision
Cork Institute of Technology is delighted to offer free and subsidised places on 28 new modular skills courses under the Government of Ireland / HEA Jobs Stimulus provision. These short and flexible courses are offered in a range of disciplines for people whose livelihoods have been impacted by COVID-19.
These modular skills courses are part of an overall €30 million Jobs Stimulus package announced recently by the Minister for Further and Higher Education, Research, Innovation and Science Simon Harris, TD. A total of 538 modular courses are offered across 32 Higher Education Institutes, aimed at getting people back to work, upskill workers and build economic confidence while continuing to manage the impact of Covid-19.
Applicants who are in receipt of social welfare payments including the Pandemic Unemployment Payment (PUP) will be eligible for free fees. Those in employment will be required to pay only 10% of the course fee. All applicants will apply directly to CIT/MTU where their eligibility for entry will be considered.
- Please note that on 1st January 2021, Cork Institute of Technology will join with IT Tralee to become Munster Technological University.
A-Z of Courses Available
- Advanced Pastry TechniquesApply Online >>
- Biomedical Device ManufactureApply Online >>
- Designing Innovative ServicesApply Online >>
- Digital MarketingApply Online >>
- Digital Marketing ManagementApply Online >>
- Empowering and Supporting FamiliesApply Online >>
- Exploring Wine and SpiritsApply Online >>
- Food PhotographyApply Online >>
- Food Safety & Culinary ScienceApply Online >>
- Food Services OperationsApply Online >>
- Graphics & Engineering DesignApply Online >>
- Industrial Utilities (Intro)Apply Online >>
- Instrument CalibrationApply Online >>
- Instrument MeasurementApply Online >>
- Lead Generation and SalesApply Online >>
- Lean Sigma Black BeltApply Online >>
- Management Principles for ServicesApply Online >>
- Maths for CraftspersonApply Online >>
- Mechanical Electrical Plumbing BIM ApplicationsApply Online >>
- Mental and Self-CareApply Online >>
- New Venture LearningApply Online >>
- Pastry SkillsApply Online >>
- People ManagementApply Online >>
- Process InstrumentationApply Online >>
- Professional Bar OperationsApply Online >>
- Revenue ManagementApply Online >>