Cork Institute of Technology is committed to providing flexible and efficient services to all students, and as part of this strategy we have implemented an online payment system.
To make an online payment:
- Once you click the "Make Payment Online" button, you will be redirected to a third party website where you will be required to enter:
- Student ID
- Date of Birth
- If you click "Query Balance", your current outstanding balance will be emailed to your MyCIT email address
- If you click "Make Payment", you will be redirected to the Realex website - Online Payments Service Provider - to enter credit/laser card details
- If the payment is successful, you will receive a confirmation email with your outstanding balance
- Note: If there is a transaction/daily limit on your laser card, you may be required to complete more than one transaction to pay an outstanding balance in full.
Payment can also be made by Bank Transfer to the CIT Fees Account.
The following are the Institute’s Student Fees Bank Account details:
Name on Account:
Bank of Ireland
Cork Institute of Technology
Account No: 85009337
Sort Code: 90-35-76
BIC Code: BOFIIE2D
IBAN: IE17 BOFI 9035 7685 0093 37
Please ensure you include your Student ID Number (R00XXXXXX) as the reference when making a payment as this enables us to identify which student the payment is for.
Electronic notifications of lodgements to this account can be sent by email to our students Fees office at email@example.com